Modern medicine believes that simple obesity is often accompanied by endocrine disorders, and various hormones, especially insulin, sex hormones, adrenal cortex hormones, and other abnormalities. Acupuncture can adjust the body’s secretion through traditional Chinese acupuncture methods and ultimately achieve weight loss. On the other hand, Chinese medicine dialectically analyzes that obesity is mainly related to the functions of the liver, spleen, and kidney. Acupuncture regulates the functions of the liver, spleen, and kidney to restore normal functions of the liver, spleen, and kidneys to achieve weight loss. This method of weight loss through acupuncture is called acupuncture weight loss method.
Acupuncture weight loss is to acupuncture certain acupoints of the human body to weaken gastric peristalsis and inhibit gastric acid secretion, prolong gastric emptying time, and slow down the emptying of the stomach. If the stomach is not empty, it will naturally feel full. Have eaten. Acupuncture therapy can also accelerate energy metabolism, effectively regulate lipid metabolism, increase body energy consumption, promote body fat conversion, and decompose body fat, ultimately resulting in continuous weight loss. The incidence of endocrine disorders in obese patients is extremely high. Why do women who give birth to children gain weight? This is not an overnutrition, but that after giving birth to a child, it breaks her endocrine balance and causes weight gain. When women reach menopause, endocrine disorders also cause obesity. Acupuncture can effectively regulate endocrine disorders and achieve the goal of weight loss.
Who is suitable for acupuncture weight loss? Obesity is generally divided into two types: pathological obesity and physiological obesity. Patients with pathological obesity can be treated with acupuncture to improve their symptoms, combined with diet control and appropriate exercise to achieve the effect of weight loss. For physiological obesity, However, the acupuncture weight loss method is basically ineffective. Acupuncture weight loss patients should be obese adults. Such patients are easier to adjust various metabolic functions of the body, smoothly promote lipolysis, and achieve the effect of weight loss and lipid reduction. The most suitable age for acupuncture to lose weight is between 20 and 40 years old.
Acupuncture and moxibustion for people with obese belly
It is most effective on the abdomen. Because there is more accumulation of abdominal fat, the effect of acupuncture and acupuncture is more prominent through the adjustment of the meridian. For obese people who have too much water and moisture in their body, acupuncture can diuresis and sweat, so as to eliminate water and moisture.
Some obese people have a strong sense of hunger due to excessive gastric acid secretion, and they always have the urge to eat. This type of obese person is generally called “stomach fire”. The function of acupuncture is to reduce the stomach fire of obese people. , To reduce or suppress the overweight appetite of obese people, thereby reducing food intake, avoiding overeating, and inhibiting their gastrointestinal digestion and absorption functions. Another cause of obesity in obese people is due to inertial constipation. Acupuncture can achieve a laxative effect, thereby reducing energy storage in the body. Menopausal women are prone to get fat due to low activity levels and endocrine disorders. At this time, if the diet is not strictly controlled, it is easy to accumulate fat and cause obesity. At the same time, some obese people have excessive gastrointestinal digestion and absorption. Acupuncture can promote metabolism and achieve weight loss because the reduced metabolic function is also a potential cause of obesity.
Acupuncture is not suitable for weight loss during illness. Those with bleeding tendency diseases and anemia. The voluntary blood donation is less than one month old. Suffer from skin disease. Physiologically obese.
What are the essentials for acupuncture to lose weight
- When performing acupuncture and moxibustion to lose weight, you should also pay attention to diet control. Overeating and casual eating during acupuncture and moxibustion will not achieve the goal of weight loss. But controlling your diet is by no means equal to “hunger therapy”, and excessive dieting is not advocated.
- Acupuncture to lose weight is also a gradual process. It is also unrealistic to expect a few needles to get into a slim figure. At the same time as acupuncture and moxibustion, it is necessary to develop good living and eating habits to effectively prevent rebound. Otherwise, once the needle stops, it will rebound immediately.
- In the process of acupuncture and moxibustion for weight loss treatment, reactions such as anorexia, thirst, increased frequency of bowel movements, and fatigue may occur. These are all normal phenomena. Through acupuncture and moxibustion treatment, the body’s internal functions are constantly adjusted, which promotes a faster metabolism, continuous energy consumption, and some clinical symptoms. When the body re-establishes balance, these symptoms will disappear. In acupuncture and moxibustion, if the patient has dizziness, pain, nausea, and other symptoms, it is an adverse reaction of acupuncture and moxibustion. The treatment should be interrupted immediately to prevent danger.
- increasing fat consumption is a necessary condition for weight loss treatment. However, strenuous exercise is not recommended, endurance and long-term exercise are advocated. For patients with abdominal obesity, abdominal breathing and abdominal exercises for about 20 minutes before going to bed are good for reducing abdominal fat and laxative.
- Acupuncture and moxibustion in traditional Chinese medicine is an advanced science. Only when patients go to a regular weight loss clinic to receive a plan that has no side effects, but also undergoes overall adjustment and treatment, can they achieve the goal of weight loss.
Acupuncture weight loss is actually to help you get rid of some bad eating habits and treat some physical diseases that cause obesity. For example, for postpartum women and menopausal obese, acupuncture weight loss is mainly to help treat endocrine disorders, and for young women, it is mainly to help control appetite. Weight loss treatment must be a combination of treatment, exercise, and diet to be effective. If you only want to rely on acupuncture and hope to lose weight without any effort, it is just a dream.